Skip to content

Have Your Say

Have Your Say ... About City of York Council, Children's Services

If you have a comment, compliment or complaint, the Have Your Say team
would like to hear from you! You can contact the team by using:

Call: 01904 554145 Email:

Making a Complaint

If you are unhappy with the service you have received from City of York's Children's Social Care, you have the right to make a complaint.

If you would like support to make a complaint, you can get in contact with an Advocate to help you with this.

To request an Advocate you can contact Speak Up (Children's Rights and Advocacy Service) by...

Call/Text: 07769 725174