The Pathway Team can support you to gain important documents & identification.
The Pathway Team Offers
- Your social worker will support you to apply for your National Insurance Number (NI No).
- The Pathway Team can support you with one passport or travel document
- One provisional driving licence
- One birth certificate
- To open a bank account
Tips From Care Leavers
- Your National insurance number is very important, and you will be required to produce evidence of it for employment or benefit payments. “Keep it safe”.
- Passports & driving licences are very expensive Pathway provide one of each “keep them safe”.
- To open a bank account you need to provide ID.
- Keep all your documents; tenancy agreement, bills and letters in a safe place.
- Keep your ID documents safe.
- Never give anyone your bank card or PIN.